Bonian has experience advising private equity sponsors, pension funds, asset managers, other investors on the spectrum of financial sponsor related transactions and corporates in the infrastructure sector, which has included advice on various equity aspects such as consortium and co-invest arrangements, acquisitions, takeovers, disposals, carve-outs and reorganisations.
Selected experience includes:
- Antin Infrastructure Partners on its sale of Kellas Midstream, a North Sea midstream infrastructure business, to a consortium of GIC and Blackrock
- syncreon Group Holdings B.V., and its affiliates, on the European aspects of its cross-border balance sheet restructuring through an English scheme of arrangement involving approximately US$1.1 billion of funded debt
- PKA, PFA, ATP and funds managed or advised by Macquarie Infrastructure and Real Assets on the take private of TDC A/S, the listed Danish telecoms company for a total consideration of approximately US$6.6 billion*
- Macquarie European Infrastructure Fund 3 on its sale of interest in Kastrup Airports Parent ApS, the ultimate owner of Copenhagen Airport, to Ontario Pension Plan Board / ATP for a total consideration of €1.31 billion*
- Ideal Standard on the refinancing and acquisition by Anchorage Capital Group and CVC Credit Partners*
*Denotes prior firm experience