Mr. Chaudhry has participated in advising:
- Brookfield Principal Credit LLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent for the lenders, in the $928 million 363 asset sale of the North American assets of Bumble Bee Foods, LLC.
- Dow Inc. in its approximately $40 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc. as part of DowDuPont's separation into three independent, publicly traded companies.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc. and in its $1 billion acquisition of Prevail Therapeutics Inc.
- Evercore, as exclusive financial advisor to the special committee of GCI Liberty, Inc., in the pending $8.7 billion sale of GCI Liberty to Liberty Broadband in an all-stock merger.
- syncreon Holdings Group B.V., and its affiliates, in its groundbreaking, cross-border balance sheet restructuring involving approximately $1.1 billion of funded debt, effected through an English scheme of arrangement pursuant to the Companies Act 2006 and ancillary processes in the United States and Canada.
Mr. Chaudhry received his J.D., cum laude and with honors, from Fordham University School of Law where he was a Paul Fuller Scholar. Mr. Chaudhry received his B.S., cum laude, from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.