Bilal has participated in advising:
- Briggs & Stratton Corporation in its $550 million 363 asset sale in a chapter 11 bankruptcy proceeding of substantially all of its assets and its equity interests in certain of its subsidiaries and certain joint ventures to an affiliate of KPS Capital Partners.
- Brookfield Principal Credit LLC, as administrative agent and collateral agent for the lenders, in the $928 million 363 asset sale of the North American assets of Bumble Bee Foods, LLC.
- Dow Inc. in its approximately $40 billion spin-off from DowDuPont Inc. as part of DowDuPont's separation into three independent, publicly traded companies.
- Eli Lilly and Company in its approximately $8 billion acquisition of Loxo Oncology, Inc. and its $1 billion acquisition of Prevail Therapeutics Inc.
- Evercore, as exclusive financial advisor to the special committee of GCI Liberty, Inc., in the $8.7 billion sale of GCI Liberty to Liberty Broadband in an all-stock merger.
- syncreon Holdings Group B.V., and its affiliates, in its groundbreaking, cross-border balance sheet restructuring involving approximately $1.1 billion of funded debt, effected through an English scheme of arrangement pursuant to the Companies Act 2006 and ancillary processes in the United States and Canada.
- Wejo Limited in its pending $1.1 billion business combination with Virtuoso Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Virtuoso Sponsor LLC.
Bilal received his J.D., cum laude and with honors, from Fordham University School of Law where he was a Paul Fuller Scholar. Bilal received his B.S., cum laude, from the Leonard N. Stern School of Business at New York University.