Prior to joining Weil, Ben was a member of the banking team at a leading U.S. global law firm, spending a year in its New York office. Ben has also spent 8 months on secondment in the credit products legal team at JPMorgan, and 5 months in the Leveraged and Acquisition Finance Transaction Management team at HSBC in London.
- Advent on its refinancing of Ammeraal Beltech and bids for Logoplaste and Allegro
- Ares on its PIK financings of Trainline and Daisy
- Avista Capital on its acquisition financing of Trimb Holdings
- Cinven, Permira and Mid Europa Partners LLP’s acquisition of Allegro
- EQT’s acquisition of Lima Corporate
- Goldman Sachs on the refinancing of Northgate Human Resources
- Goldman Sachs PIA on the Second Lien and PIK financing of Atos Medical, and financings of R&R Ice Cream and Pret a Manger
- Lenders on Bain’s bids for Morpho and Ethypharm
- Lenders on Paysafe’s acquisition of Merchants’ Choice Payment Solutions
- Lloyds in relation to fund financing
- Margin Loan for General Atlantic in respect of one of its portfolio companies
- PSP Investments on its financing of Caldic
- TPG Capital on financing in Accel-KKR’s bid for Thunderhead
- UniCredit on financing of Amplifon’s bid for Audionova International
- While on secondment, the financing of two international airports.