Aziz advises on insolvency and restructuring disputes, domestic and cross-border restructurings and formal insolvency procedures.
Aziz holds the Certificate of Proficiency in Insolvency qualification and is a member of R3, the Insolvency Lawyers' Association and the Turnaround Management Association.
- AMC Entertainment and the Odeon Group on their refinancing and restructuring options
- ARCM, the Hong Kong-based hedge fund, in relation to its opposition to Premier Oil Plc’s proposed schemes of arrangement in Scotland
- Doncasters on the Dundee Holdco administration application and the implementation of its scheme of arrangement via a pre-pack administration sale
- Floatel International, an offshore accommodation services provider, on its debt and equity restructuring
- An investment bank on the enforcement of judgments against high net worth guarantors based in several jurisdictions
- The administrators on issues and claims arising from the administration of an online cryptocurrency trading/exchange platform
- A director in defending substantial claims brought by liquidators concerning an alleged invalid share buyback, misfeasance, transactions defrauding creditors and wrongful trading
*Includes experience from previous firm