Avi Tennenberg is an associate in Weil’s Banking & Finance practice and is based in New York. Avi participates in advising borrowers, private equity sponsors, banks and other financial institutions in a variety of financing transactions, including first and second lien credit facilities, middle market and large cap financings, cross-border and domestic acquisition financings and debt restructuring transactions.
Avi has been part of the teams advising:
- Ashford Hospitality Trust, Inc. (AHT) in $450 million senior secured term facility commitments for Ashford Hospitality Limited Partnership, the operating partnership of AHT
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- Citi, as administrative agent and joint lead arranger, in an amended and restated $1.5 billion unsecured multicurrency revolving facility for FMC Corporation
- Definitive Healthcare, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in $350 million senior secured facilities to refinance existing indebtedness immediately following its initial public offering
- Flexera Software LLC in $1.7 billion first and second lien term and revolving facilities to finance its acquisition by Thoma Bravo
- GHK Capital Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- Hayfin Capital Management, through Hayfin Services, as administrative and collateral agent, in a senior secured debtor-in-possession term facility for Avadim Health, Inc. to finance business operations during Avadim's chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings
- JPMorgan, as administrative agent, in an amended and extended $4 billion senior unsecured revolving facility featuring sustainability-linked pricing for Occidental Petroleum Corporation
- Providence Equity Partners in senior secured facilities to finance its acquisition of a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC and 365 Retail Markets, LLC in senior secured incremental facilities to finance its acquisition of Avanti Markets, LLC and subsidiaries
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in $450 million senior secured revolving and term facilities to finance its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC and Protected.net Group Limited (together with Trebia n/k/a System1) and to refinance existing indebtedness
Avi received his J.D. from Cardozo Law School and his B.A. from Yeshiva Bais Yisroel.