Audrey has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- American Securities and its portfolio company LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- Assembly (a portfolio company of PSG and Advent International) in its acquisition of Pacvue Corporation
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. in its acquisitions of Red Hawk, LLC and Western Power Sports, LLC
- Goldman Sachs in its $325 million investment in iSpot.tv and its sale of Restaurant Technologies
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its pending $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Gores Holdings VIII, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its pending approximately $1.6 billion business combination with Footprint International Holdco, Inc.
- Nexa Equity in its investment in, and secondary purchase of shares of, HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
- PSG and its portfolio company INE in its acquisition of the assets of Pentester Academy
- Skillsoft Corporation in its $525 million acquisition of Codecademy
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Audrey was an associate at another international law firm.
Audrey received her J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she served as an Associate Editor of The Elder Law Journal, and her B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Irvine.