Audrey has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies
- American Securities
- in its acquisition of Meridian Adhesives Group
- and its portfolio company LaserShip, Inc. in its acquisition of OnTrac Logistics, Inc.
- The Apax Digital Fund, as a lead investor, in a $170 million investment in Guesty, Inc.
- Assembly (a portfolio company of PSG and Advent International) in its acquisition of Pacvue Corporation
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Allentown, LLC
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of Advancing Eyecare
- EQT Partners in its acquisition of a significant stake in United Talent Agency LLC
- Genstar Capital
- in its acquisition of Abracon LLC
- and its portfolio company Arrowhead Electrical Products in its acquisition of Bihr
- and its portfolio company Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. in its acquisitions of Red Hawk, LLC and Western Power Sports, LLC
- and its portfolio company Clarience Technologies, LLC in its acquisition of Pressure Systems International, LLC and the assets of Truck System Technologies, Inc.
- Goldman Sachs in its $325 million investment in iSpot.tv and its sale of Restaurant Technologies
- Gores Guggenheim, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Guggenheim Capital, in its $20 billion business combination with Polestar Performance AB
- Gores Holdings VIII, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by The Gores Group, in its pending approximately $1.6 billion business combination with Footprint International Holdco, Inc.
- The Kroger Company in its $24.6 billion merger with Albertsons Companies, Inc.
- The Kroger Company, along with The Albertsons Companies, Inc., in the approximately $1.9 billion sale of 413 stores, as well as select banners, distribution centers, offices and private label brands, to C&S Wholesale Grocers, LLC in connection with Kroger’s proposed merger with Albertsons Companies Inc.
- Nexa Equity in its investment in, and secondary purchase of shares of, HomeTown Ticketing, Inc.
- in its acquisition of Addigy
- in its acquisition of Yottaa, Inc.
- and its portfolio company Kenect, LLC in its acquisition of Friendemic Inc.
- and its portfolio company INE in its acquisition of the assets of Pentester Academy
- Skillsoft Corporation in its $525 million acquisition of Codecademy
- Sumeru Equity Partners in its $300 million acquisition of beqom SA
- TCV and its portfolio company OneSource Virtual, Inc. in its sale of its professional services and application management services businesses to Cognizant Technology Solutions Corp.
- TPG in its acquisition of Keter Environmental Services Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Audrey was an associate at another international law firm.
Audrey received her J.D. from the University of Illinois College of Law, where she served as an Associate Editor of The Elder Law Journal, and her B.S. in Electrical Engineering from the University of California, Irvine.