Anne Moretti Langford is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in Dallas. Anne participates in the representation of public and private companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Anne has been part of the teams advising:
- Gores Holdings IV, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its $16.1 billion business combination with United Wholesale Mortgage, LLC (UWM)
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in the sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion
- ATI Physical Therapy Holdings, LLC (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $2.5 billion business combination with Fortress Value Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Fortress Investment Group
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy, LLC
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity) with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Tidewater Inc. in its $1.25 billion combination with GulfMark Offshore, Inc.
- Advent International in the $700 million sale of Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc.
- RealPage, Inc. in its $580 million acquisition of Buildium LLC and its acquisition of Investor Management Services, LLC
- Magnetar Capital and EIG Global Energy Partners in a $475 million perpetual preferred equity investment in CrownRock Holdings, L.P.
- ORIX Capital Partners in its acquisition of NTI Connect
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
- Main Event Entertainment, Inc., a subsidiary of Ardent Leisure Group Limited, in Ardent's sale of a 24.2% stake in Main Event to RedBird Capital Partners together with an option for Redbird to acquire a controlling stake within a defined period
Anne is recognized for Leveraged Buyouts and Private Equity Law and Mergers and Acquisitions Law in the inaugural 2021 edition of Best Lawyers: Ones to Watch.
Anne received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and her B.B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame.
Prior to attending law school, Anne worked as a senior associate in the Transaction Services practice group at KPMG LLP. Anne is also a certified public accountant.