Anne Moretti Langford is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions Department and is based in Dallas. Ms. Langford participates in the representation of public and private companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies in connection with mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Langford has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in the $700 million sale of Bojangles’ Restaurants, Inc. to Durational Capital Management and The Jordan Company
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in the sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy, LLC
- Gores Holdings III, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Gores Group, in its business combination with Pacific Architects and Engineers, Inc. (PAE) (a portfolio company of Platinum Equity) with an initial enterprise value of approximately $1.55 billion
- Tidewater Inc. in its $1.25 billion combination with GulfMark Offshore, Inc.
- ORIX Capital Partners in its acquisition of NTI Connect
- RealPage, Inc. in its $580 million acquisition of Buildium LLC and its acquisition of Investor Management Services, LLC
- Magnetar Capital and EIG Global Energy Partners in a $475 million perpetual preferred equity investment in CrownRock Holdings, L.P.
- Basic Energy Services, Inc. in its acquisition of C&J Well Services, in a transaction funded in large part by senior secured notes contributed by Ascribe Capital in exchange for a majority stake in Basic Energy
Ms. Langford received her J.D., magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University Dedman School of Law and her B.B.A., magna cum laude, from the University of Notre Dame.
Prior to attending law school, Ms. Langford worked as a senior associate in the Transaction Services practice group at KPMG LLP. Ms. Langford is also a certified public accountant.