Andrew Stotts is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in Dallas. Mr. Stotts participates in the representation of public companies, private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions, and divestitures.
Mr. Stotts has been part of the teams advising:
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd. in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- Lindsay Goldberg in its acquisition of Big Ass Solutions
- A consortium led by Mubadala Investment Company in the sale of its approximately 60% equity interest in EMI Music Publishing to Sony Corporation of America, in a transaction valued at approximately $4.75 billion
- ORIX Capital Partners in its acquisition of NTI Connect
- Woodspring Hotels Holdings LLC (a portfolio company of Lindsay Goldberg) in its $231 million sale of WoodSpring Hotels Franchise Services LLC to Choice Hotels International, Inc. and in its sale of more than 100 company-owned hotel properties to funds affiliated with Brookfield Strategic Real Estate Partners II
Mr. Stotts received hais J.D. from the University of Virginia School of Law and his B.B.A., summa cum laude, from Texas A&M University.