Mr. Mosier has been part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC in its sale to Advent International
- General Electric Company in its $535 million acquisition of a 15% stake in China XD Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kainos Capital, LLC in its acquisitions of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Incorporated, good2grow LLC and Olde Thompson Inc.; and in its combination of Kettle Cuisine, Bonewerks Culinarte and Savory Creations into one business; and Kettle Cuisine, LLC (a portfolio company of Kainos Capital) in its acquisition of the frozen soup business of NORPAC Foods, Inc.
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its minority investment in Real Capital Analytics, Inc.
- Tailwater Capital in its formation of a $425 million energy investment fund and, together with Landmark Partners, that fund's acquisition of oil and gas investments spun out from HM Capital Partners LLC
- Special Committee of Titanium Metals Corporation in its $2.9 billion sale to Precision Castparts Corporation
- Top-Co Holdings Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) and its indirect subsidiary, Top-Co Cementing Products, Inc., in the acquisition of CaseTech International, Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Limited in its acquisition of SketchUp 3D
- Trive Capital in its sale of Southern Towing Company, LLC
Mr. Mosier is an active participant in the Firm’s pro bono efforts. Prior to re-joining Weil in 2018, Mr. Mosier served as Executive Director of Seed Effect, a faith-based nonprofit microfinance organization working in South Sudan and Uganda to start businesses.
Mr. Mosier received his J.D. and B.B.A., summa cum laude, from Southern Methodist University, where he was a Hatton W. Sumners Foundation Scholar and valedictorian of his graduating class.