Drew Mosier is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Dallas. Drew participates in advising on complex corporate and transactional matters for both private equity firms and public companies in connection with acquisitions, divestitures and investments. Drew also participates in advising clients on general corporate governance and compliance matters.
Drew has been part of the teams advising:
- Aimbridge Hospitality Holdings, LLC in its sale to Advent International
- AxiomSL Group, Inc. in the sale of a controlling stake to Thoma Bravo by AxiomSL’s founder, TCV and certain other investors
- General Electric Company in its $535 million acquisition of a 15% stake in China XD Electric Co. Ltd.
- Kainos Capital, LLC in its acquisitions of InterHealth Nutraceuticals Incorporated, good2grow LLC and Olde Thompson Inc.; its combination of Kettle Cuisine, Bonewerks Culinarte and Savory Creations into one business; Kettle Cuisine, LLC in its acquisition of the frozen soup business of NORPAC Foods, Inc.; and Olde Thompson Inc. in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc.
- Nemera US Holding (a portfolio company of Montagu Private Equity) in its acquisition of Insight Product Development, LLC
- Poppulo (a portfolio company of Susquehanna Growth Equity) in its merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners)
- Providence Strategic Growth Partners in its acquisition, together with Blue Star Innovation Partners, of PatientNOW; its sale of a majority stake in Burning Glass Technologies; and, together with Vista Equity Partners, the sale of a minority stake in Inhabit IQ
- Susquehanna Growth Equity in its minority investment in Real Capital Analytics, Inc. and Real Capital’s acquisition of Datscha AB
- Tailwater Capital in its formation of a $425 million energy investment fund and, together with Landmark Partners, that fund's acquisition of oil and gas investments spun out from HM Capital Partners LLC
- Special Committee of Titanium Metals Corporation in its $2.9 billion sale to Precision Castparts Corporation
- Top-Co Holdings Inc. (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) and its indirect subsidiary, Top-Co Cementing Products, Inc., in the acquisition of CaseTech International, Inc.
- Trimble Navigation Limited in its acquisition of SketchUp 3D
- Trive Capital in its sale of Southern Towing Company, LLC
Drew is an active participant in the Firm’s pro bono efforts. Prior to re-joining Weil in 2018, Drew served as Executive Director of Seed Effect, a faith-based nonprofit microfinance organization working in South Sudan and Uganda to start businesses.
Drew received his J.D. and B.B.A., summa cum laude, from Southern Methodist University, where he was a Hatton W. Sumners Foundation Scholar and valedictorian of his graduating class.