Mr. Katigan has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its $2.5 billion take-private acquisition of Air Methods Corporation
- Breitburn Energy Partners LP in its $775 million sale of certain of its upstream assets to Birch Permian Holdings, Inc. and its $793 million sale of the remainder of its assets to Maverick Natural Resources LLC, via a chapter 11 reorganization
- Equiniti Group plc in its $227 million acquisition of Wells Fargo Shareowner Services
- Fidelity National Financial (FNF) in its redemption of all tracking stock shares of Fidelity National Financial Ventures (FNFV) in exchange for shares of common stock of Cannae Holdings, Inc., following which Cannae became an independent, publicly traded company, and FNF ceased to have a tracking stock structure
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- General Electric Company in its $3.4 billion sale of GE Water to SUEZ
- Genworth Financial, Inc. in its $2.7 billion sale to China Oceanwide Holdings Group Company Ltd.
- WWE in the sale of the XFL football league
Mr. Katigan received his J.D. from the University of Pennsylvania Law School, where he was senior editor of the University of Pennsylvania Journal of Business Law and recipient of a Wharton Certificate in Management, and his B.B.A. in Finance, magna cum laude, from Southern Methodist University.