Ms. Ning has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a 45% stake in Conservice, LLC
- Bollé Brands, Inc. (a portfolio company of A&M Capital Advisors Europe) in its take-private of SPY Inc.
- CPP Investments in, together as co-investor with Permira and GIC, the acquisition of a majority stake in Lytx, Inc., in a transaction that valued Lytx at more than $2.5 billion
- Gores Metropoulos, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of The Gores Group and Metropoulos & Co., in its $3.4 billion merger with Luminar Technologies, Inc.
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC and in, together with EW Healthcare Partners, a $100 million convertible preferred equity investment in MiMedx Group, Inc. and in the concurrent provision of $75 million term facilities for MiMedx
- Kainos Capital in its combination of its portfolio companies: Kettle Cuisine, Bonewerks CulinArte' and Savory Creations, into one business operating as Kettle Cuisine
- KIK Custom Products, Inc. (a portfolio company of Centerbridge Partners) in its sale of its KIK Personal Care business
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd. in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Thayers Natural Remedies
- Mortgage Contracting Services LLC (MCS) in its sale to an investor group led by Littlejohn & Co., LLC and Lynstone SSF Holdings Sàrl, funds advised by Neuberger Berman Alternatives Advisers and Crescent Capital Group, via an out-of-court restructuring and recapitalization
- Mubadala, as lead investor in a $700 million funding round for REEF Technology (f/k/a ParkJockey Global Inc.) and in, together with SoftBank Group and Oaktree, a funding round for REEF Technology
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its sale of TriPlus Administrative Services Inc.
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC
- Snow Phipps Group in, together with PIMCO, the acquisition of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock of Velocity Financial, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund, together with Toyota Motor Corporation and DENSO Corporation, in a $1 billion investment in the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc.
- Software Luxembourg Holding S.A. in its $1.3 billion merger with and into Churchill Capital Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by the Churchill Capital Group
- Tempo Music Investments, LLC (Tempo) (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its acquisitions of the assets of Influence Media Music SPV, LLC and certain assets of Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc.; and in Tempo’s joint venture with Warner Music Group Corp.
- Trive Capital in its sale of Southern Towing Company, LLC
- Vector Solutions (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners), as parent of RedVector.com, LLC, in RedVector's acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC; and subsequently Providence Equity Partners in its sale of Vector Solutions
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy
Ms. Ning received her J.D., cum laude, from Duke University School of Law, where she was a member of the Duke Law Journal’s Editorial Board. She also received her M.A. (Economics) from Duke University and her B.A. (Music and Philosophy), summa cum laude, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.