Ms. Ning has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International Corporation in its acquisition of a 45% stake in Conservice, LLC
- Bollé Brands, Inc. (a portfolio company of A&M Capital Advisors Europe) in its take-private of SPY Inc.
- CPP Investments in, together as co-investor with Permira and GIC, the acquisition of a majority stake in Lytx, Inc., in a transaction that valued Lytx at more than $2.5 billion
- Hayfin Capital Management LLP in the up to $300 million sale of Paradigm Spine, LLC
- Kainos Capital in its combination of its portfolio companies: Kettle Cuisine, Bonewerks CulinArte' and Savory Creations, into one business operating as Kettle Cuisine
- Koshidaka Holdings Co., Ltd. in the U.S. aspects of its acquisition of Curves and of Curves for Women II, L.C.
- Paycor, Inc. in its sale to Apax Partners
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in n2y, LLC
- Snow Phipps Group in, together with PIMCO, the acquisition of Series A Convertible Preferred Stock and warrants to purchase shares of common stock of Velocity Financial, Inc.
- SoftBank Vision Fund, together with Toyota Motor Corporation and DENSO Corporation, in a $1 billion investment in the Advanced Technologies Group of Uber Technologies Inc.
- Tempo Music Investments, LLC (Tempo) (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its acquisitions of the assets of Influence Media Music SPV, LLC and certain assets of Barometer Music Royalty Fund I Inc.; and in Tempo’s joint venture with Warner Music Group Corp.
- Trive Capital in its sale of Southern Towing Company, LLC
- VectorLearning (d/b/a Vector Solutions) (a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners), as parent of RedVector.com, LLC, in RedVector's acquisition of Convergence Training, LLC; and subsequently Providence Equity Partners in its sale of Vector Solutions
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy
Ms. Ning received her J.D., cum laude, from Duke University School of Law, where she was a member of the Duke Law Journal’s Editorial Board. She also received her M.A. (Economics) from Duke University and her B.A. (Music and Philosophy), summa cum laude, from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill.