Ms. Prugh’s involvement in Weil’s debtor representations, including in contested litigation matters surrounding chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, confirmation, and emergence has included:
- Sears Holdings, a prominent global retailer
- CHC Group Ltd., a global helicopter services company that provides transportation to offshore oil and gas platforms
- Kingfisher Midstream, LLC, a midstream oil and gas services business with substantial gas processing, crude oil gathering and storage, and produced water gathering and disposal assets in the Anadarko Basin in Oklahoma
- Central Grocers, a Midwest grocery store chain
- CTI Foods, a food industry supplier
- DAK Americas LLC, a subsidiary of Alfa S.A.B. de C.V., a Mexican public company, in connection with the chapter 11 cases of Mossi & Ghisolfi S.p.A. and its subsidiaries in Delaware
- Azure Midstream Partners, a midstream energy company offering natural gas gathering & processing and crude oil logistics services
- Paragon Offshore, a global provider of offshore oil drilling rigs
Ms. Prugh was named to D Magazine’s “Best Lawyers Under 40” list in 2020 and 2021, which honors up-and-coming attorneys who principally practice in the Dallas-Fort Worth area. She also was selected as a Texas Rising Star by Super Lawyers* in 2020.
Ms. Prugh received her J.D. from The University of Oklahoma College of Law, where she graduated first in her class and was Assistant Managing Editor for the Oklahoma Law Review.
*Super Lawyers recognition is a Thomson Reuters service.