Amanda has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies
- Blue Star Innovation Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in TravelNet Solutions, Inc.
- Greater Sum Ventures and Vehlo Holdings LP in Vehlo’s acquisition of Rapid Recon, Inc.
- Kainos Capital in its sale of good2grow LLC
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its $221.6 million equity investment in Sweetwater Royalties LLC
- PSG and SchoolStatus LLC in its acquisition of TeachBoost
- Px3 Partners in its acquisition of filtration from Celeros Flow Technology (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management)
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediaRadar
Amanda joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Amanda received her J.D. from SMU Dedman School of Law, where she made the Dean’s List and served as a Case Note and Comment Editor of the International Law Review Association, and her B.A. from the University of Oklahoma, where she was a National Merit Scholarship Recipient.