Amanda has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International in its $6.4 billion acquisition of Maxar Technologies
- Blue Star Innovation Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in TravelNet Solutions, Inc.
- Greater Sum Ventures and Vehlo Holdings LP in Vehlo’s acquisition of Rapid Recon, Inc.
- IMTT Holdings LLC (a portfolio company of Riverstone Holdings LLC) in its sale of five bulk liquids storage terminals located in Alamogordo, NM, Bremen, GA, Macon, GA, Montgomery, AL and Moundville, AL to JET Infrastructure Holding IA LLC (a portfolio company of Instar Asset Management)
- Kainos Capital in its sale of good2grow LLC
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its $221.6 million equity investment in Sweetwater Royalties LLC
- PSG and SchoolStatus LLC in its acquisition of TeachBoost
- Px3 Partners in its acquisition of filtration from Celeros Flow Technology (a portfolio company of Apollo Global Management)
- Thompson Street Capital Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in MediaRadar
Amanda joined Weil as a summer associate in 2020.
Amanda received her J.D. from SMU Dedman School of Law, where she made the Dean’s List and served as a Case Note and Comment Editor of the International Law Review Association, and her B.A. from the University of Oklahoma, where she was a National Merit Scholarship Recipient.