Aman Singh is counsel in Weil’s Capital Markets practice and is based in New York. Mr. Singh participates in advising both issuers and underwriters in connection with public and private offerings of securities and other capital markets transactions, including initial public offerings, investment grade and high yield debt offerings and tender and exchange offers.
Mr. Singh has played a significant role on the teams advising:
- Citi, as representative of the underwriters, in a $3 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY) and OXY's simultaneous $3 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series.
- Iron Mountain Incorporated in its $2.4 billion private placement of senior unsecured notes to repay existing indebtedness.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.) in its $595 million, $305 million and $500 million senior subordinated notes offerings and $600 million Class A common stock offering to finance in part its acquisitions of Odeon & UCI Cinemas Group Limited, Carmike Cinemas, Inc. and Nordic Cinema Group.
- AMC Entertainment Holdings, Inc. in its $600 million issuance of senior unsecured convertible notes to Silver Lake to finance AMC's repurchase of a portion of its stock held by Dalian Wanda Group Co., AMC's majority owner, and to pay a special dividend.
- AI Candelaria (Spain), S.L.U. (a portfolio company of Advent International) in its $650 million senior secured notes offering
- Highbridge, as lead investor, in an $82 million high-yield offering by Senseonics Holdings, Inc. of convertible notes and an associated consent solicitation.
- IQVIA Holdings, Inc., in underwritten secondary offerings of its common stock by certain selling shareholders, including affiliates of TPG Global LLC, Bain Capital Investors, LLC
- Getty Images, Inc. in its $300 million senior notes offering
- NCS Multistage Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International) and certain selling stockholders in its $186 million initial public offering.
- PQ Corporation (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in a $625 million senior secured 144A offering in connection with the reorganization and combination of PQ and Eco Group Services Holdings LLC.
- Vantage Drilling International in its private offering to existing creditors of $76 million senior secured second lien notes and $750 million step-up senior subordinated secured third lien convertible notes, as part of a pre-packaged plan to emerge from bankruptcy.
- Citi, as sole underwriter, in the $200 million initial public offering of Easterly Acquisition Corp.
- OMERS Private Equity in a $405 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of The Kenan Advantage Group, Inc.
- Milacron Holdings Corp. (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its $294 million initial public offering.
- AMC Entertainment Inc. (a subsidiary of Dalian Wanda Group Co.) in its $400 million initial public offering.
- CCMP Capital Advisors in a $200 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of Eco Services, a $330 million senior notes offering to finance its acquisition of The Hillman Companies, Inc., and a $275 million senior secured notes offering to finance its acquisition of Milacron, LLC.
- Mashantucket Pequot Tribal Nation, owner of Foxwoods Resort Casino, in its restructuring of $2.3 billion of debt obligations.
- Maxim Integrated Products, Inc. in its $500 million senior notes offering.
- Sotheby’s Inc. in its $300 million senior notes offering.
- TE Connectivity Ltd. in a $750 million senior notes offering.
- Willis Group Holdings plc in its $300 and $500 million senior notes offerings to finance the repurchase or redemption of its $500 million senior notes.
- Tyco Electronics Ltd. in a $250 million senior notes offering by its wholly owned subsidiary, Tyco Electronics Group S.A.
Mr. Singh has been named a “Rising Star” in Securities & Corporate Finance by New York Super Lawyers.
Mr. Singh received his J.D. from Columbia University and his A.B. from Washington University in St. Louis.