Alyssa Leventhal is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in New York. Ms. Leventhal participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Leventhal has been part of the teams advising:
- American Securities in its acquisition of Acuren
- Aterian Investment Partners in its acquisition of Hain Pure Protein (n/k/a Poultry Holdings LLC)
- InfraRed Capital Partners in its $396 million sale of a majority stake to Sun Life Financial Inc.
- J.C. Flowers in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vericity, Inc.
- Montagu Private Equity in its $490 million acquisition of the original equipment manufacturing (OEM) and tissue processing businesses of RTI Surgical, Inc.
Ms. Leventhal received her J.D., cum laude, from Georgetown University Law Center where she was Executive Operations Editor of The Tax Lawyer, and her B.A. from Cornell University.