Allison has been part of the teams advising:
- Advent International and its portfolio company Distribution International, Inc. in its $1 billion sale to TopBuild Corp.
- Allego Holding B.V. (a portfolio company of Meridiam Infrastructure Partners) in its pending $3.14 billion business combination with Spartan Acquisition Corp. III, a SPAC sponsored by Spartan Acquisition Sponsor III LLC (an affiliate of Apollo Global Management)
- Berkshire Partners and its portfolio company National Carwash Solutions Inc. in its acquisition of Zep Vehicle Care
- Blackstone in its acquisition of a majority stake in Certified Collectibles Group LLC
- Clearhaven Partners in its acquisition of Wowza Media Systems, LLC
- Lee Equity Partners, together with Twin Point Capital, in the acquisition of Alliance Corporation
- Sumeru Equity Partners and its portfolio company SocialChorus, Inc. in its merger with Dynamic Signal Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Allison was an executive compensation and benefits associate at another international law firm.
Allison received her J.D. from Cornell Law School, where she was president of the Women’s Law Coalition and a recipient of the Paula J. Mueller Scholarship, and her B.S. from Cornell University, where she was a Meinig Family Cornell National Scholar.