- Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc.
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company investment of funds affiliated with Advent International) in its $246 million initial public offering and $303 million secondary offering.
- General Electric Company in capital markets matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets, including its approximately $6 billion issuance of preferred stock.
- GE Capital International Funding Company Unlimited Company in its $19 billion offer to exchange its outstanding and unregistered senior notes for newly-issued and registered senior notes.
- EMI Music Publishing Group North America Holdings Inc. in the $350 million senior notes offering.
- Approach Resources Inc. in a unique private debt for equity exchange and exempt public debt for equity exchange offer, pursuant to which $144 million of senior notes were exchanged for shares of common stock.
- Gores Holdings, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by The Gores Group, in its acquisition of Hostess Brands, LLC and related PIPE transaction.
Ms. Khabinskaya maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently, represents victims of human trafficking in connection with motions to vacate criminal convictions.
Ms. Khabinskaya received her J.D., cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School in 2015. She received her B.B.A., cum laude, from Pace University.