- Aethon United BR LP (a subsidiary of Aethon United (a joint venture of Aethon Energy, Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan and Redbird Capital Partners)) in a $750 million 144A/Reg S offering of senior unsecured notes to refinance existing indebtedness.
- Citi, as representative of the underwriters, in a $2 billion offering of senior unsecured notes by Occidental Petroleum Corporation (OXY), and OXY's simultaneous $2 billion tender offer for, and consent solicitations relating to, certain outstanding fixed and floating rate notes of multiple series.
- Cannae Holdings, Inc. in its $474 million follow-on offering of 11 million common shares primarily to fund future acquisitions.
- Estrella Media, Inc. (f/k/a LBI Media, Inc.) in a $180 million senior secured term facility to finance operations upon its exit from bankruptcy proceedings.
- Goldman, Sachs & Co. and J.P. Morgan, as representatives of the underwriters, in the $260 million initial public offering of Camping World Holdings, Inc.
- Ceridian HCM Holding Inc. (a publicly traded company backed by affiliates of Thomas H. Lee Partners, L.P. (THL) and Cannae Holdings, LLC) as selling shareholders, THL and Cannae, in a $531 million Rule 144A sale of 10 million shares of Ceridian common stock.
- Cotiviti Holdings, Inc. (a portfolio company investment of funds affiliated with Advent International) in its $246 million initial public offering and $303 million secondary offering.
- General Electric Company in capital markets matters related to its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets, including its approximately $6 billion issuance of preferred stock.
- GE Capital International Funding Company Unlimited Company in its $19 billion offer to exchange its outstanding and unregistered senior notes for newly-issued and registered senior notes.
- EMI Music Publishing Group North America Holdings Inc. in the $350 million senior notes offering.
- Approach Resources Inc. in a unique private debt for equity exchange and exempt public debt for equity exchange offer, pursuant to which $144 million of senior notes were exchanged for shares of common stock.
- Gores Holdings, Inc., a special purpose acquisition company sponsored by The Gores Group, in its acquisition of Hostess Brands, LLC and related PIPE transaction.
Ms. Khabinskaya maintains an active pro bono practice, and currently, represents victims of human trafficking in connection with motions to vacate criminal convictions.
Ms. Khabinskaya received her J.D., cum laude, from Brooklyn Law School in 2015. She received her B.B.A., cum laude, from Pace University.