Ali Blum is an associate in Weil’s Private Equity practice and is based in Boston. Ms. Blum participates in the representation of private equity sponsors and their portfolio companies with respect to mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Blum has been part of the teams advising:
- Aquiline Capital Partners in its acquisition of Ontellus
- AxiomSL Group, Inc. in the sale of a controlling stake to Thoma Bravo by AxiomSL's founder, TCV and certain other investors
- Kantar Health, LLC in its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisitions of Heritage Food Service Group
- Thomas H. Lee Partners in its sale of a majority stake in Juvare, LLC
Ms. Blum received her J.D. from Boston College Law School and her B.A. from University of Pennsylvania.