Alex has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of the following matters:
- ABD Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. in its $1.35 billion merger with Newfront Insurance, Inc.
- Ardian in its acquisition of a majority stake in Florida Food Products, Inc., in a transaction that valued Florida Food at more than $1 billion, and Florida Food Products, Inc. in its acquisition of Comax Manufacturing Corp.
- Blackstone, as a participant together with EQT Growth, in a $450 million funding round for Epidemic Sound Holding II AB, in a transaction that valued Epidemic at $1.4 billion
- Cornell Capital in its acquisition of INW Manufacturing LLC and the acquisition by INW Manufacturing LLC of Capstone Nutrition
- Dual North America, Inc., the specialist underwriting arm of Howden Group Holdings Limited (f/k/a Hyperion Insurance Group Limited), in its acquisition of Align Financial Holdings, LLC
- Foley Trasimene Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by Bilcar FT, LP and Trasimene Capital FT, LP., in its $7.3 billion combination with Alight Solutions LLC
- Genstar Capital and its portfolio company Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. in the acquisitions of Red Hawk, LLC and Western Power Sports, LLC and its portfolio company Marcone Appliance Parts Center, Inc. in the acquisition of Munch's Supply
- GHK Capital Partners in its acquisition of ITS Logistics, Inc.
- GS Acquisition Holdings Corp II, a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of Goldman Sachs, in its $2.6 billion business combination with Mirion Technologies, Inc. (at the time, a portfolio company of Charterhouse Capital Partners)
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- Providence Equity Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in 365 Retail Markets, LLC
- PSG in its acquisition of a majority stake in Kenect, LLC
- RxBenefits, Inc. (a portfolio company of Advent International Corporation and Great Hill Partners) in its acquisition of Confidio, LLC
- Sanofi in its $3.2 billion acquisition of Translate Bio, Inc. and its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
- Searchlight Capital Partners, together with co-investors Ares Management and Solamere Capital, in the acquisition of Integrated Power Services, LLC
- Skillsoft Corporation in its $525 million acquisition of Codecademy
- SoftBank Vision Fund, as lead investor, in its investment and follow-on investment in Robotic Research, LLC
- Susquehanna Growth Equity and its portfolio company Poppulo in Poppulo’s merger with Four Winds Interactive (a portfolio company of Vista Equity Partners) and its portfolio company Real Capital Analytics, Inc. in the $950 million sale of Real Capital Analytics to MSCI Inc.
- TCV, as lead investor, in a $250 million investment in Devo, Inc.
- Tidemark Capital in its investment in Karbon, Inc.
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of NCB Management Services, Inc.
Alex received her B.A. from University of Michigan and her J.D. from University of Michigan Law School.