Alexandra has experience in advising both financial sponsors, corporate clients and founders on a wide range of M&A transactions and general corporate law matters, which has included advice on all aspects of private M&A including consortium and co-investment arrangements, acquisitions, disposals and carve-outs.
Prior to joining Weil, Alexandra was a solicitor at another leading international law firm.
Select experience includes advising:
- APG, acting on behalf of its Dutch pension fund clients, on its investment in SiFi Networks America Limited
- Ventia (and its shareholders Apollo Global Management and CIMIC) on its cross-border acquisition of Broadspectrum, a leading Australian infrastructure services business, from Ferrovial for an equity value of A$485m*
- Archer Capital (and minority shareholder Partners Group) on the sale of Craveable Brands, the owner of three leading Australian fast food brands, to PAG Asia Capital*
- Odyssey Private Equity on the acquisition of Australia’s largest Japanese food business Sushi Sushi from its founder*
- Healius on the sale of its Australian medical centres and dental centres business to BGH Capital at an enterprise value of A$500m*
- The founder of Michael Cassel Group, a live entertainment company, on a 51% sell-down to Silver Lake*
- King River Capital on its investment in the Series B capital raising for Lexer, an Australian data analytics company*
*Denotes prior firm experience