Ms. Chelesnik has been part of the teams advising:
- Avista Healthcare Public Acquisition Corp. in its acquisition of Organogenesis Inc.
- Belmond Ltd. in its $3.2 billion sale to LVMH Moet Hennessy Louis Vuitton SE
- Campbell Soup Company in its $510 million sale of Bolthouse Farms to Butterfly Equity and in its sale of Garden Fresh Gourmet
- Quest Diagnostics Inc. in its $170 million acquisition of the U.S. laboratory services business of Oxford Immunotec Global PLC
- Waypoint Leasing Limited in its $445 million sale in bankruptcy of substantially all of its assets to Macquarie Rotorcraft Leasing Limited
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its $1.3 billion acquisition of TRANZACT
Ms. Chelesnik joined Weil as a summer associate. She received her J.D. from Columbia Law School where she was a Harlan Fiske Stone Scholar and her B.A. from University of Wisconson – Madison.
Ms. Chelesnik was 2017 Bid for Justice Award Winner, 2017 Columbia Law School Public Interest Honoree, Founder of the Columbia Law Veterans Pro Bono Project and recipient of the James T. Lewis Undergraduate Writing Award.