Alexa Rozell is an associate in Weil’s Technology & IP Transactions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Rozell participates in advising Firm clients in a variety of matters relating to the licensing, acquisition, development, sale, use and commercial exploitation of intellectual property and technology.
Ms. Rozell has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects of the following matters:
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- First Data Corporation in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- General Electric Company in its $2.6 billion sale of GE Industrial Solutions.
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its sale of Drayer Physical Therapy Institute, LLC to Upstream Rehabilitation Inc. with Goldman taking a minority stake in Upstream.
- Gurnet Point Capital in its take-private of Innocoll Holdings plc.
- inVentiv Health, Inc. in its $4.6 billion merger of equals with INC Research Holdings, Inc. creating Syneos Health, Inc.
- L’Oréal USA in its $1.3 billion acquisition of the CeraVe, AcneFree and AMBI skincare product brands from Valeant Pharmaceuticals International, Inc. (n/k/a Bausch Health Companies.
- Lone Star in its acquisition of Bentley Mills, Inc.
- Ministry Brands, LLC (a portfolio company of Insight Venture Partners and Genstar Capital Management) through its subsidiary, Community Brands Holdings, in its acquisition of Aptify Corporation.
- OMERS Private Equity in its acquisition, with management, of Inmar, Inc.
- Parts Town LLC (a portfolio company of Berkshire Partners) in its acquisition of the foodservice parts distribution and field service business assets of 3Wire Group Inc.
- RPC Group Plc in its acquisition of Letica Group.
- Shoes For Crews, LLC (a portfolio company of CCMP Capital Advisors) in its acquisition of the SureGrip Footwear division of Genesco Inc.
- Snow Phipps Group in its acquisition of DecoPac, Inc. and in Teasdale Latin Foods’ acquisition of Rudy's Food Products Inc.
- TargetSolutions Learning, LLC (a subsidiary of RedVector.com, LLC and a portfolio company of Providence Equity Partners) in its acquisition of Scenario Learning, LLC.
- Trive Capital in its acquisition of Picture Head Holdings, LLC and subsidiaries.
- Valence Surface Technologies, Inc. (a portfolio company of Trive Capital), in its acquisition of Triumph Processing, Inc.
Ms. Rozell received her J.D. from New York University School of Law and her B.S.F.S., cum laude, from Georgetown University.