Alex Bauer is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Mr. Bauer participates in the representation of public and private companies in mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Mr. Bauer has been part of the teams advising:
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- Ditech Holding Corporation (f/k/a Walter Investment Management Corp.) in its pending sale of Ditech Financial LLC to New Residential Investment Corp., and sale of Reverse Mortgage Solutions, Inc. to Mortgage Assets Management, LLC
- Eli Lilly and Company in its $7.9 billion exchange of its approximately 82% remaining interest in Elanco Animal Health Incorporated for Lilly common shares held by its shareholders
- First Data Corporation in its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.
- Ontario Teacher’s Pension Plan Board in, together with Canyon Capital Advisors, Public Sector Pension Investment Board and Arcadia Investment Partners, an $850 million recapitalization of SCI PH Inc.
Mr. Bauer received his J.D. from Harvard Law School and his B.B.A. from University of Wisconsin.