Akansha Mishra is an Executive Compensation & Benefits associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Akansha participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA issues in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, initial public offerings and other strategic transactions.
Akansha has been part of the teams advising:
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp
- Gores Metropoulos II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Gores Metropoulos Sponsor II LLC (an affiliate of The Gores Group and Dean Metropoulos), in its $2.2 billion business combination with Sonder Holdings
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC, in a transaction that implied an enterprise value of $1.8 billion
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its $1.3 billion acquisition of TRANZACT
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its pending $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Thayers Natural Remedies
- American Securities in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. and acquisition of CS Energy LLC; Emerald Kalama Chemical, LLC in its pending $1.1 billion sale to LANXESS AG; and Emerald Performance Materials LLC in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties
- EQT Partners in its $485 million sale of Dorner Manufacturing Corporation
- Kantar Health, LLC in its acquisition of Numerator and its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- Trive Capital in its $330 million acquisition of EarthLink, LLC and in its sales of Southern Towing Company, LLC and Valence Surface Technologies, Inc.
- Charlesbank Capital Partners and its portfolio company Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC in Bridges' acquisition of Clarion Brands, LLC
- Sumeru Equity Partners in its acquisition of SocialChorus, Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its sale of TriPlus Administrative Services Inc.
- Brook & Whittle Limited (a portfolio company of Snow Phipps Group) in its acquisitions of Label Impressions, Inc., the Croydon facility (f/k/a Gilbreth Packaging Solutions), Innovative Label Solutions, Wizard Labels, Swiss Precision Machining, LLC and substantially all of the assets of Tri Print LLC
- Genstar Capital in its acquisition of Ohio Transmission Corporation; together with TA Associates, in the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions, following the merger of Orion and Brinker Capital; and its sale of Pretium Packaging, LLC
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Olde Thompson, LLC; and Olde Thompson in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc. and $950 million sale to Olam Food Ingredients
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
Akansha received her J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Florida.