Akansha Mishra is an Executive Compensation & Benefits associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in New York. Akansha participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the executive compensation, employee benefits and ERISA issues in mergers, acquisitions, dispositions, initial public offerings and other strategic transactions.
Akansha has been part of the teams advising:
- MGM Resorts International in its pending sale of MGM Growth Properties LLC (MGP) to VICI Properties Inc., in a transaction that implies an MGP enterprise value of approximately $17.2 billion
- Legg Mason, Inc. in its $6.5 billion sale to Franklin Templeton Investments
- Atos S.E. in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc.
- WPX Energy, Inc. in its $2.5 billion acquisition of Felix Energy
- Engility Holdings, Inc. in its $2.5 billion all-stock sale to Science Applications International Corp
- Gores Metropoulos II, Inc., a SPAC sponsored by Gores Metropoulos Sponsor II LLC (an affiliate of The Gores Group and Dean Metropoulos), in its $1.925 billion business combination with Sonder Holdings
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- Black Knight, Inc. in its acquisition of Optimal Blue LLC, in a transaction that implied an enterprise value of $1.8 billion
- MGM Resorts International in its pending $1.625 billion acquisition of the operations of The Cosmopolitan of Las Vegas
- Trebia Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by affiliates of Trasimene Capital Management and Bridgeport Partners, in its pending $1.4 billion business combination with System1, LLC
- ABD Insurance and Financial Services, Inc. in its $1.35 billion merger with Newfront Insurance, Inc.
- Willis Towers Watson PLC in its $1.3 billion acquisition of TRANZACT
- Marquee Raine Acquisition Corp., a SPAC sponsored by an affiliate of The Raine Group LLC and Marquee Sports Holdings SPAC I, LLC, in its $1.2 billion business combination with Enjoy Technology, Inc.
- MGM Resorts International in its pending $1.075 billion sale of the operations of The Mirage Hotel & Casino on the Las Vegas Strip to Hard Rock International
- L’Oréal USA in its acquisition of Thayers Natural Remedies
- American Securities in its $850 million acquisition of the Interior Products Business of Beacon Roofing Supply, Inc. and acquisitions of CS Energy LLC and certain assets and liabilities related to the engineering, procurement and construction division of Swinerton Builders and Swinerton Renewable Energy (collectively n/k/a SOLV Energy LLC); its $1.575 billion sale of Henry Company; Emerald Kalama Chemical, LLC in its $1.1 billion sale to LANXESS AG; and Emerald Performance Materials LLC in its $300 million sale of CVC Thermoset Specialties
- Advent International in its approximately $1.5 billion acquisition of Encora Digital Inc. and the acquisition by its affiliate AI Beauty Holdings of bareMinerals, BUXOM and Laura Mercier (collectively, n/k/a Orveon)
- Micron Technology, Inc. in the sale of its Lehi, UT fab for $900 million in cash
- EQT Partners in its sale of Dorner Manufacturing Corporation
- Kantar Health, LLC in its acquisition of Numerator and its $375 million sale by The Kantar Group Limited (a portfolio company of Bain Capital)
- Trive Capital in its $330 million acquisition of EarthLink, LLC and in its sales of Southern Towing Company, LLC and Valence Surface Technologies, Inc.
- Storytel AB (a publicly traded company in which EQT is an investor) in its $135 million acquisition of Audiobooks.com
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Charlesbank Capital Partners and its portfolio company Bridges Consumer Healthcare LLC in Bridges' acquisition of Clarion Brands, LLC
- Sumeru Equity Partners in its acquisition of SocialChorus, Inc. and SocialChorus, Inc. in its merger with Dynamic Signal Inc.
- Oak Hill Capital Partners in its sale of TriPlus Administrative Services Inc.
- CVC Growth Partners in its acquisition of a majority stake in Icario, Inc.
- TruArc Partners (f/k/a Snow Phipps Group) and its portfolio company Brook & Whittle Limited (B&W) in the acquisitions of Label Impressions, Inc., the Croydon facility (f/k/a Gilbreth Packaging Solutions), Innovative Label Solutions, Wizard Labels, Swiss Precision Machining, LLC and substantially all of the assets of Tri Print LLC and the sale of B&W to Genstar Capital
- Genstar Capital in its acquisitions of Arrowhead Engineered Products, Inc. and of Ohio Transmission Corporation; together with TA Associates, in the acquisition of Orion Advisor Solutions and the simultaneous acquisition of Brinker Capital; and its sale of Pretium Packaging, LLC
- Kainos Capital in its acquisition of Olde Thompson, LLC; and Olde Thompson in its acquisition of Gel Spice Company Inc. and $950 million sale to Olam Food Ingredients
- Goldman Sachs Merchant Banking Division in its acquisition of Restaurant Technologies, Inc.
Akansha received her J.D. from Benjamin N. Cardozo School of Law and her B.A. from the University of Florida.