Aishwarya has been part of the teams advising on the technology and intellectual property aspects, as well as on the data privacy and cybersecurity aspects of:
- Advent International and its portfolio company Distribution International, Inc. in its $1 billion sale to TopBuild Corp.
- Avista Public Acquisition Corp. II, a SPAC sponsored by Avista Acquisition LP II (an affiliate of Avista Capital Holdings), in its pending $850 million business combination with OmniAb, Inc.
- Berkshire Partners and its portfolio company National Carwash Solutions Inc. in the acquisition of Zep Vehicle Care
- Bio-Rad Laboratories, Inc. in its $125 million acquisition of Dropworks, Inc.
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of a significant minority stake in CFGI, in a transaction that valued CFGI at $1.9 billion
- Goldman Sachs in its pending acquisition of NextCapital Group, Inc. and its $325 million investment in iSpot.tv
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Providence Equity Partners and its portfolio company TCP Software in its acquisition of Aladtec, Inc.
- TCV, as lead investor, in a $200 million investment in Aviatrix Systems, Inc. and a $125 million investment in Built Technologies, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Aishwarya was an Intellectual Property associate at another international law firm, where she worked on trade secret and patent infringement matters.
Aishwarya has been a contributing author to “Trade Secrets 2020,” Chambers Global Practice Guide. She also served as a judicial extern to Judge Tanya S. Chutkan of the U.S. District Court for the District of Columbia during law school.
Aishwarya received her J.D., magna cum laude and Order of the Coif, from Boston College Law School, where she served as an Articles Editor for the Intellectual Property and Technology Forum, and she received her B.S., magna cum laude, in Materials Science & Engineering with an Energy Concentration from Rutgers University, where she was a recipient of the McLaren Malcolm G. Scholarship. Aishwarya is fluent in Marathi.