Aileen Kim is an associate in Weil’s Mergers & Acquisitions practice and is based in New York. Ms. Kim assists with advising public and private companies on mergers, acquisitions and divestitures.
Ms. Kim has been a part of the teams advising:
- HNA Group Co. Ltd. in its $6.5 billion acquisition of a 25% stake in Hilton Inc., Park Hotels & Resorts Inc. and Hilton Grand Vacations Inc. (collectively, f/k/a Hilton Worldwide Holdings Inc.) from affiliates of The Blackstone Group
- Sanofi in its pending $4.8 billion acquisition of Ablynx NV
- Straight Path Communications Inc. in its $3.1 billion sale to Verizon Communications Inc.
- Nortek, Inc. in its $2.8 billion merger with Melrose Industries PLC
- Home Loan Servicing Solutions, Ltd. in its $1.4 billion sale to New Residential Investment Corp.
- Atos S.E. in its $1.1 billion acquisition of the information technology outsourcing business of Xerox Corporation
- Signet Jewelers Limited in its $328 million acquisition of R2Net, Inc.
- Paul J. Taubman and his firm PJT Partners in the combination of PJT Partners with the financial and strategic advisory services, restructuring and reorganization advisory services, and Park Hill fund placement businesses of Blackstone and the spin-out of the combined business to create an independent, publicly traded company
- Ontario Teachers’ Pension Plan in its acquisition of PhyMed Management LLC
- Eli Lilly in its acquisition of worldwide rights to Locemia Solution ULC’s intranasal glucagon
- Brookfield Asset Management in its acquisition of GrafTech International Ltd.
Ms. Kim received her J.D., cum laude, from St. John’s University School of Law, where she was a staff member of the St. John’s Law Review, and her B.B.A. from the University of Miami.