Adam Templeton is an associate in Weil’s Corporate Department and is based in New York. Mr. Templeton has experience advising public and private companies, as well as private equity funds, in connection with acquisitions and divestitures. He is also involved in providing counsel regarding general corporate matters, including reporting requirements, corporate governance issues, defensive measures and other strategic considerations.
Mr. Templeton has played a role on the teams advising:
- Kinder Morgan in its $76 billion acquisition of all the outstanding equity securities of Kinder Morgan Energy Partners, Kinder Morgan Management and El Paso Pipeline Partners
- DIRECTV in its $67 billion transaction with AT&T
- Intel Corporation in its $16.7 billion acquisition of Altera Corporation
- inVentiv Health, Inc. (a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners and Advent International) in its $4.6 billion merger with INC Research Holdings, Inc.
- JAB Holding Company, as leader of an investment group, in that group's $13.9 billion take-private of Keurig Green Mountain, Inc.
- Special Committee of the Board of Directors of Starz, Inc. in Starz’s $4.4 billion sale to Lions Gate Entertainment Corporation
- Thomas H. Lee Partners and inVentiv Health, Inc. in THL’s sale of a 50% interest in inVentiv to Advent International, valuing inVentiv at $3.8 billion
- Board of Directors of Axiall Corporation in its $3.8 billion sale to Westlake Chemical Corporation
- Brookfield Asset Management Inc. in its approximately $855 million acquisition of GrafTech International Ltd.
- Elizabeth Arden, Inc. in its $870 million sale to Revlon, Inc., and in a preferred stock private placement by Rhône Capital LLC
- Goldman Sachs in connection with its acquisition of PSAV Presentation Services
- American Securities in its acquisition of Emerald Performance Materials
- GE Aviation Systems in the sale of its Hydraulic Actuation Business to Triumph Group