Adam Romig is an associate in Weil’s Tax Department and is based in Washington, D.C. Adam participates in the representation of Firm clients with respect to the tax aspects of a wide range of corporate transactions, including domestic and cross-border mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures and financing transactions.
Adam has been part of the teams advising:
- CPP Investments, together with Oak Hill Capital Partners, in the recapitalization of Berlin Packaging L.L.C.
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- MGM Resorts International in its $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica, Mississippi to CNE (a subsidiary of Cherokee Nation Businesses)
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Sanofi in its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Adam was a Tax associate at another international law firm.
Adam received his LL.M. from Boston University School of Law, his J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and his B.A. from the Pennsylvania State University.
Awards and Recognition, Speaking Engagements, Guides and Resources, Latest Thinking, Firm News & Announcements
Firm News & Announcements
- Weil Advises MGM Resorts in its Pending $450M Sale of the Operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort Deal Brief — June 09, 2022
- Weil Advises on $6.3B Debt Restructuring of Nordic Aviation Capital Deal Brief — June 07, 2022