Adam has been part of the teams advising:
- Cedar Fair in its pending $8 billion merger of equals with Six Flags
- CPP Investments, together with Oak Hill Capital Partners, in the recapitalization of Berlin Packaging L.L.C.
- CVC Capital Partners in its acquisition of Radwell International
- MGM Resorts International in its $450 million sale of the operations of Gold Strike Casino Resort in Tunica, Mississippi to CNE (a subsidiary of Cherokee Nation Businesses)
- Ontario Teachers' Pension Plan in its acquisition of a majority stake in Vantage Elevator Solutions
- Sanofi in its $1.9 billion acquisition of Kadmon Holdings, Inc.
Prior to joining Weil, Adam was a Tax associate at another international law firm.
Adam received his LL.M. from Boston University School of Law, his J.D. from the University of Maryland School of Law and his B.A. from the Pennsylvania State University.