Building on more than 85 years of client advocacy and Weil's unified "one-firm" approach, the elite trial lawyers of our Princeton office concentrate on high-dollar-value complex commercial disputes, including national class actions and multi-jurisdictional litigations in state and federal courts around the country. Our Princeton office's nationally recognized, award-winning litigators have an extensive litigation track record, including a number of successful “bet the company” jury trials in state and federal courts around the country. They provide clients with elite trial capabilities seamlessly integrated into Weil's more than 350-strong global litigation team.
Awards and Recognition
Diane Sullivan is one of the leading trial lawyers in the country and is widely recognized by prominent publications:
- The American Lawyer – “Litigator of the Year” Edition (January 2012)
- The National Law Journal – Top Ten Trial Lawyer in the Nation
- The National Law Journal 2006 and 2017 – “Winning Litigator”
- The AmLaw Litigation Daily – “Litigator of the Week” (April 2011, February 2016 and October 2018)
- Law360 – “Trial Ace,” “Trial Pro” and “MVP: Trials”
- Lawdragon – “Legend” (2017)
- Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards 2017 – “Outstanding Practitioner”
- Financial Times – Top 100 Female Executives worldwide (September 2018)
Ms. Sullivan is consistently ranked as a leading trial lawyer nationally in a range of publications, including Chambers USA, Chambers Global, Legal 500 and Lawdragon.
Allison Brown is a nationally recognized trial lawyer with extensive experience in complex commercial litigation. She shared the AmLaw Litigation Daily’s Litigator of the Week award with Diane Sullivan in October 2018.
Ms. Brown has recently served as trial counsel in a wide variety of matters, including a high-profile antitrust case brought by the Federal Trade Commission to block a multibillion-dollar merger and a high-stakes international commercial dispute involving alleged pollution of the Passaic River in New Jersey.