Building on more than 85 years of client advocacy and Weil's unified "one-firm" approach, the elite trial lawyers of our Princeton office concentrate on high-dollar-value complex commercial disputes, including national class actions and multi-jurisdictional litigations in state and federal courts around the country. Our Princeton office's nationally recognized, award-winning litigators have an extensive litigation track record, including a number of successful “bet the company” jury trials in state and federal courts around the country. They provide clients with elite trial capabilities seamlessly integrated into Weil's more than 350-strong global litigation team.
Awards and Recognition
Diane Sullivan is one of the leading trial lawyers in the country and is widely recognized by prominent publications:
- The American Lawyer – “Litigator of the Year” Edition (January 2012)
- The National Law Journal – Top Ten Trial Lawyer in the Nation
- The National Law Journal 2006 and 2017 – “Winning Litigator”
- The AmLaw Litigation Daily – “Litigator of the Week” (April 2011 and February 2016)
- Law360 – “Trial Ace,” “Trial Pro” and “MVP: Trials”
- Lawdragon – “Legend” (2017)
- Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards 2017 – “Outstanding Practitioner”
Ms. Sullivan is consistently ranked as a leading trial lawyer nationally in a range of publications, including Chambers USA, Chambers Global, Legal 500 and Lawdragon.
Allison Brown is a nationally recognized trial lawyer with extensive experience in complex commercial litigation. Ms. Brown has recently served as trial counsel in a wide variety of matters, including a high-profile anti-trust case brought by the Federal Trade Commission to block a multi-billion dollar merger and a high-stakes international commercial dispute involving alleged pollution of the Passaic River in New Jersey.