Building on more than 85 years of client advocacy and Weil's unified "one-firm" approach, the elite trial lawyers of our Princeton office concentrate on high-dollar-value complex commercial disputes, including national class actions and multi-jurisdictional litigations in state and federal courts around the country. Our Princeton office's nationally recognized, award-winning litigators have an extensive litigation track record, including a number of successful “bet the company” jury trials in state and federal courts around the country. They provide clients with elite trial capabilities seamlessly integrated into Weil's more than 350-strong global litigation team.
Awards and Recognition
Diane Sullivan is one of the leading trial lawyers in the country and is widely recognized by prominent publications:
- The American Lawyer – “Litigator of the Year” Edition (January 2012)
- The National Law Journal – Top Ten Trial Lawyer in the Nation
- The National Law Journal 2006, 2017 and 2019 “Winning Litigator”
- The AmLaw Litigation Daily – “Litigator of the Week” (April 2011, February 2016 and October 2018)
- Law360 – “Trial Ace,” “Trial Pro” and “MVP: Trials”
- Lawdragon – “Legend” (2017)
- Euromoney Legal Media Group’s Americas Women in Business Law Awards 2017 – “Outstanding Practitioner”
- Financial Times – Top 100 Female Executives worldwide (September 2018)
- Benchmark Litigation – Inducted into Hall of Fame (March 2019), named among the Top 10 Women in Litigation (2020)
- Legal Media Group Life Sciences -- 2019 Trial Lawyer of the Year (Non-IP Litigation) and Product Liability Attorney of the Year
Ms. Sullivan is consistently ranked as a leading trial lawyer nationally in a range of publications, including Chambers USA, Chambers Global, Legal 500 and Lawdragon.