in its $3.57 billion acquisition of Syntel, Inc., a provider of strategic information technology and knowledge process services to global 2000 companies
- in their $1.9 billion sale of Ipreo Holdings LLC to IHS Markit Ltd.
- in its approximately $1.2 billion acquisition of Stewart Information Services Corporation
- in its $760 million acquisition of BluePay, Inc.
- in its $750 million acquisition via cash tender offer of CardConnect Corp.
- in its acquisition of Acculynk, Inc.
- in its strategic plan to sell most of GE Capital’s assets.
- and Synchrony Financial in GE’s $20.4 billion offer to exchange Synchrony common stock for GE common stock, completing the separation of Synchrony from GE.
- in its acquisition of Jefferson Capital Systems, LLC, a provider of debt collection and recovery services for consumer charged-off accounts, as well as bankruptcy services, from Flexpoint Ford and management.
- as co-leader of an investment group (with Varde Partners), in that group's acquisition of CitiFinancial Canada Inc. (n/k/a Fairstone Financial Inc.), a provider of personal and home equity loans, from Citigroup Inc.
- in its acquisition of a controlling interest in ELMC Group, LLC, a manager of full-service managing general underwriters (MGUs) specializing in underwriting medical stop-loss insurance.
- in, together with Caisse de dépôt et placement du Québec, Investcorp Group and Jay Alix, founder of AlixPartners, its acquisition of an ownership stake in AlixPartners, a provider of business and financial advisory services, from CVC Capital Partners, as part of a transaction that valued AlixPartners at more than $2.5 billion.
- in connection with a PIPE investment in Virtu Financial, Inc., a provider of market making and liquidity services to the financial markets worldwide, to finance in part Virtu's $1.4 billion acquisition of KCG Holdings, Inc., an independent securities firm.
in its $3.3 billion take-private acquisition of Fortress Investment Group LLC. Private Equity partner Harvey Eisenberg was named among the 2018 “Dealmakers of the Year” by The American Lawyer for his work representing Softbank Group.
- in its $5.8 billion acquisition of U.S. consumer receivables from PayPal Holdings, Inc., and in connection with its acquisition of approximately $1 billion of participation interests in receivables held with investors and financial institutions.
- in its $18 billion merger of equals with Towers Watson & Co.