Executive Partner Barry Wolf often talks about Weil’s entrepreneurial culture, business-centered approach and distinctive history. Weil has been a pioneer in bankruptcy, corporate governance, patent litigation and private equity, as well as in diversity and inclusion. Barry has led the firm in preserving and enhancing its longstanding culture of teamwork, commitment to the community, and pragmatic approach to serving clients’ needs, while always focusing on adapting to the changing workplace and developing the next generation of talented leaders.
- Barry Wolf Named to City & State New York’s 2021 Law Power 100
- Barry Wolf Profiled as Distinguished Leader by New York Law Journal
- Barry Wolf Shortlisted for 2019 Mentoring Award by The American Lawyer
- Barry Wolf Named “Outstanding Ally” and Weil Wins “Most Inclusive Firm for LGBT+ Lawyers” at Chambers Diversity & Inclusion Awards 2019
- Weil Ranked Among Top Five Innovative North American Law Firms in 2018 by Financial Times