June 03, 2016
Weil’s Paris office was highly recognized in Option Finance Group’s 2016 Option Droit & Affaires law firm rankings.
Of particular note, Didier Malka was honored as Attorney of the Year for Litigation. An accompanying feature article highlights Mr. Malka’s path to joining Weil, his established reputation as an expert in complex litigations and some of his personal guiding principles. The article also refers to Weil as “the most French of the American firms in Paris.”
Weil practices received high rankings across all five sections of the guide: Litigation, M&A, Private Equity, Restructuring and Tax.
The following Weil lawyers were noted as being among the best in France:
- Litigation: Didier Malka, Claude Serra;
- M&A: David Aknin, Arthur de Baudry d'Asson, Jean Beauchataud, Frédéric Cazals, Alexandre Duguay, Emmanuelle Henry, Yannick Piette, Frédéric Salat-Baroux, Claude Serra, Agathe Soilleux;
- Private Equity: David Aknin, Jean Beauchataud, Frédéric Cazals, Alexandre Duguay, Emmanuelle Henry;
- Restructuring: Fabienne Beuzit, Jean-Dominique Daudier de Cassini, Philippe Druon; and
- Tax: Stéphane Chaouat, Edouard de Lamy.
Option Finance Group is a business-to-business media group in France focused on the information needs of senior finance executives.