January 30, 2017
The M&A Advisor announced the winners of its 11th Annual Turnaround Awards, representing the best of the distressed investing and reorganization industry in 2016, with Weil garnering a total of five awards for “Deal of the Year” in three separate categories.
The full list of winners includes:
- Consumer Staples (over $100 million) for the restructuring of Fairway Group Holdings
- Information Technology (over $250 million) for the restructuring of Aspect Software
M&A Transaction Award
- Section 363 (over $100 million to $250 million) for the sale of Aéropostale to a consortium
- Restructuring (over $250 million to $500 million) for the restructuring of Aéropostale
- Restructuring (over $1 billion to $5 billion) for the chapter 11 reorganization of Quicksilver Resources Inc.
The M&A Advisor was founded in 1998 to offer insights and intelligence on M&A activities, and since then has established itself as a resource for a premier global network of M&A, Turnaround and Finance professionals.