February 21, 2020
Weil has won five Law360 Practice Group of the Year awards for 2019.
The Firm was honored for “landmark matters and general excellence” in the areas of:
- Business Finance & Restructuring. View full profile.
- Class Action. View full profile.
- Private Equity. View full profile.
- Real Estate. View full profile.
- Structured Finance & Derivatives. View full profile.
These accolades follow Law360’s recent announcement of its 2019 MVPs, which included three Weil partners: Allison Liff in Banking; Jonathan Polkes in Securities Litigation; and Edward Reines in Life Sciences.
Law360 received more than 775 Practice Group of the Year submissions and selected winners across 38 practice areas and industries.