August 06, 2018
Weil has been shortlisted in six different categories for Legal Media Group’s sixth annual Life Sciences Awards. The awards recognize the best Life Sciences lawyers and firms across practice areas, and are based on interviews and surveys completed by partners and attorneys active in the market.
The categories in which the Firm has been shortlisted are:
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Litigation Firm of the Year
- Antitrust Litigator of the Year – Antitrust/Competition practice Head Steven Newborn, and Antitrust/Competition partner John Scribner
- General Patent Litigator of the Year: California – Patent Litigation practice Co-Head Edward Reines
- General Patent Litigator of the Year: New York – Patent Litigation practice Co-Head Elizabeth Weiswasser
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year – Product Liability partner Diane Sullivan
The award ceremony will take place on September 12, 2018 at Essex House in New York.