July 22, 2019
Weil has been shortlisted in seven different categories for Legal Media Group’s seventh annual Life Sciences Awards. The awards recognize the best Life Sciences lawyers and firms across practice areas, and are based on interviews and surveys completed by partners and attorneys active in the market.
The categories in which the Firm has been shortlisted are:
- Antitrust Firm of the Year
- Antitrust Litigator of the Year – Antitrust/Competition practice Head Steven Newborn
- Appellate Litigator of the Year – Intellectual Property – Patent Litigation practice Co-Head Edward Reines
- General Patent Litigator of the Year: California – Patent Litigation practice Co-Head Edward Reines
- General Patent Litigator of the Year: New York – Patent Litigation practice Co-Head Elizabeth Weiswasser
- Product Liability Attorney of the Year – Litigation partner Diane Sullivan
- Trial Lawyer of the Year – Non-IP Litigation –Litigation partner Allison Brown and Litigation partner Diane Sullivan
The award ceremony will take place on September 18, 2019 at Essex House in New York.