February 25, 2021
Weil has been shortlisted for six individual and firm honors at the upcoming 2021 Managing Intellectual Property Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s leading-edge achievements in intellectual property disputes and transactions.
The following Weil partners are shortlisted for individual awards:
- Appellate Practitioner of the Year – Patent Litigation and Life Sciences practices Co-Head Edward Reines
- New York Litigation Practitioner of the Year – IP/Media partner Randi Singer
Weil is shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- Copyright Firm of the Year
- Copyright Firm of the Year: Eastern US
- Life Sciences IP Litigation Firm of the Year
- IP Transactions Firm of the Year
Managing Intellectual Property will announce the winners at a virtual ceremony on April 7, 2021.