February 19, 2021
Weil has been shortlisted for numerous honors at the upcoming 2021 Benchmark Litigation US Awards, highlighting the Firm’s broad litigation strengths, trial expertise and leadership in high-stakes disputes.
Weil is shortlisted for the following categories:
- Bankruptcy Firm of the Year
- Product Liability Firm of the Year
- Trial Firm of the Year
The following Weil partners are shortlisted for individual awards:
- Product Liability Litigator of the Year – Diane P. Sullivan
- Securities Litigator of the Year – Weil Global Litigation Department Co-Chair Jonathan D. Polkes
- White Collar Crime/Investigations Litigator of the Year – Jonathan D. Polkes
Benchmark Litigation will announce the winners at a virtual ceremony on March 31, 2021.