August 14, 2018
Weil has been shortlisted for six awards (with eight nominations) by the International Tax Review for its 2018 Americas Tax Awards. The awards recognize those firms that have shown innovation and ingenuity in their work.
Weil is nominated in the following categories:
- Americas Consumer Products Tax Deal of the Year
- Americas Energy Tax Deal of the Year
- Americas M&A Tax Deal of the Year
- Americas Media & Entertainment Tax Deal of the Year
- Americas Tax Restructuring Deal of the Year
- Americas Technology and Telecommunications Tax Deal of the Year
The International Tax Review monthly publication focuses on cross-border tax issues and, in addition to news and analysis, provides commentary on developments in different jurisdictions around the world. The winners of the 2018 Americas Tax Awards will be announced at The Pierre Hotel in New York City on September 13.