April 20, 2021
Weil has been shortlisted for seven awards at the 2021 IFLR Americas Awards, highlighting the Firm’s expertise and roles in “the most legally innovative cross-border transactions that closed in 2020.”
Weil was shortlisted for the following firm awards:
- Private Equity Team of the Year
- Restructuring Team of the Year
- Structured Finance and Securitization Team of the Year
Weil was also recognized for its work on the following shortlisted transactions:
- High Yield Deal of the Year - Digicel Exchange Offers
- Restructuring of the Year - Bumble Bee Foods and Clover Leaf Seafoods
- Restructuring of the Year - Exide Holdings Inc.
- Restructuring of the Year - McDermott International Ltd.
International Financial Law Review shortlisted the innovative firms and transactions for the annual Americas Awards based on independent research, consisting of submissions and interviews with lawyers across the industry. The award winners will be announced on May 20, 2021.