April 17, 2017
Weil was recognized as a top law firm in 53 categories in the 2017 edition of Chambers Europe. Weil lawyers received 82 recommendations in the 2017 guide.
Weil was named a “leading” firm for Capital Markets: Structured Finance, Corporate/M&A, Private Equity, Restructuring/Insolvency and Tax, Europe-wide and for Corporate/M&A and Projects & Energy in Central & Eastern Europe. Weil practice groups also received 10 Band 1 rankings in their respective national markets.
The complete list of national commendations includes:
- Czech Republic: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Projects & Energy, Restructuring/Insolvency, TMT;
- France: Banking & Finance, Competition/European Law, Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability, Dispute Resolution: Litigation: Elite, Private Equity: High-end Capability, Restructuring/Insolvency, Tax;
- Germany: Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability, Private Equity, Restructuring/Insolvency, Tax;
- Poland: Banking & Finance, Capital Markets: Debt, Capital Markets: Equity, Competition/Antitrust, Corporate/M&A, Dispute Resolution, Energy & Natural Resources, Private Equity, Real Estate, Restructuring/Insolvency, Tax; and
- United Kingdom: Banking & Finance: Lenders, Banking & Finance: Sponsors, Corporate/M&A: High-end Capability, Investment Funds: Private Equity, Litigation: Highly Regarded, Restructuring/Insolvency; Tax.