December 13, 2019
Weil has been honored for its work in connection with six award-winning restructurings at The M&A Advisor’s 14th Annual Turnaround Awards.
Weil was recognized in the following categories:
- Chapter 11 Reorganization of the Year ($1B to $10B): Reorganization of Claire’s Stores, Inc.
- Restructuring of the Year: ($500M to $1B): Restructuring of syncreon Group Holdings B.V.
- Restructuring of the Year ($250M to $500M): Restructuring of The NORDAM Group
- Cross-Border Restructuring of the Year: Restructuring of M&G Chemicals
- Financials Deal of the Year: Restructuring of Ditech Holding Corporation
- Distressed M&A Deal of the Year ($50M to $75M): Acquisition of B&G Crane Services by Maxim Crane Works
The M&A Advisor Turnaround Awards recognize the leading distressed transactions, restructurings and refinancings of the year, as well as the firms and professionals involved. The 14th Annual Turnaround Awards Gala will be held in Palm Beach on March 18, 2020.