March 17, 2017
Weil’s outstanding record of success across all three continents in which the Firm operates was recognized once more in the Chambers Global legal directory.
The 2017 edition of Chambers Global commended Weil practices and lawyers in each of the Firm’s four Departments: Corporate, Litigation, Business Finance & Restructuring, and Tax, Executive Compensation & Benefits. In total, Weil received 149 practice area and individual rankings.
Weil’s Private Equity practice continued to lead the field, receiving a Band 1 global-wide ranking for the sixth consecutive year.
Weil received high praise from clients and peers in Chambers Global’s analysis of market perception:
- "They deliver every time.They are very easy to work with and we always get a great result." (Private Equity)
- "I chose them due to their knowledge and experience in the market and their knowledge of the regulations." (Capital Markets)
- "Very attentive client service, sound judgement and long experience." (Dispute Resolution)
- "Very high qualification, expertise and experience of the individual partners and associates." (Dispute Resolution)
- "The firm has a strong funds practice with good knowledge of the market." (Investment Funds)
- "The firm is a US powerhouse with a good practice in London." (Restructuring/Insolvency)
- "Highly-talented professionals with deep experience in their practice areas. Also great in that they have a practical business approach to solving problems." (Tax)
Weil received 149 practice area and individual rankings