May 03, 2018
Weil continues to garner recognition in Chambers USA. In the 2018 guide, Weil was ranked as a leading law firm in 40 categories. In addition, Weil lawyers received a total of 103 recommendations.
The complete list of commendations includes:
- Nationwide: Antitrust, Antitrust: Cartel, Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Capital Markets: Debt & Equity, Capital Markets: Securitisation, Corporate/M&A: The Elite, Intellectual Property, Investment Funds: Private Equity: Fund Formation, Private Equity: Buyouts, Securities: Litigation, Securities: Regulation, Sports Law, Tax: Corporate & Finance;
- California: Corporate/M&A: Private Equity, Intellectual Property, IT & Outsourcing: Transactions;
- California (Northern): Corporate/M&A;
- District of Columbia: Antitrust, Environment;
- Florida: Litigation: General Commercial;
- Massachusetts: Corporate/M&A, Private Equity: Buyouts;
- New York: Antitrust, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A: The Elite, Employee Benefits & Executive Compensation, Intellectual Property: Trademark, Copyright & Trade Secrets, Labor & Employment, Litigation: General Commercial: The Elite, Litigation: Securities, Media & Entertainment: Corporate, Media & Entertainment: Litigation, Real Estate: Mainly Corporate & Finance, Tax, Technology & Outsourcing; and
- Texas: Banking & Finance, Bankruptcy/Restructuring, Corporate/M&A, Intellectual Property.
To view further details on Weil’s success, please visit Chambers & Partners.
Weil received 143 practice area and individual rankings.