August 04, 2015
Weil’s Capital Markets practice advised Ollie’s Bargain Outlet Holdings, Inc. and Milacron, LLC, portfolio companies of CCMP Capital Advisors, on their initial public offerings.
Weil advised Ollie’s on its $164 million IPO and listing on the NASDAQ Global Market. The Weil team advising Ollie’s was led by Capital Markets practice head Alex Lynch, and included associates Faiza Rahman, Nik Talreja and Meera Sitaram; Private Equity partner Harvey Eisenberg and associates Andrew Arons, Adam Dickson and Jenna McBain; Public Company Advisory Group partner Lyuba Goltser and associate Joanna Jia; and Executive Compensation & Benefits partner Michael Nissan and associates Eric Schecter and Zahava Blumenthal.
Weil also advised Milacron on its $286 million IPO and listing on the New York Stock Exchange. The Weil team advising Milacron was led by Capital Markets partners Heather Emmel and Alex Lynch, and included associates Aman Singh, Daniel Evens and Jennifer Hill; Executive Compensation & Benefits partner Paul Wessel and associate Jennifer Britz; and Tax partner William Horton Jr. and associate Daniel Barron.
Weil recently advised J.P. Morgan, Deutsche Bank and the other underwriters on the $180 million IPO and New York Stock Exchange listing of Teladoc. Weil also advised Lantheus Holdings (a portfolio company of Avista Capital Partners) on its $74 million IPO and listing on the NASDAQ Global Market. Teladoc was led by Alex Lynch, and Lantheus was led by Heather Emmel.
Weil’s Capital Markets team has also advised on numerous noteworthy equity offerings in 2015, including:
- Representing Black Knight Financial Services (an indirect partially owned subsidiary of Fidelity National Financial, Inc. and a portfolio company of Thomas H. Lee Partners) in its $507 million IPO.
- Serving as underwriters’ counsel on a $722 million common stock offering by Verisk Analytics to finance its acquisition of Wood Mackenzie.
- Representing Dave & Buster’s on over $500 million in secondary offerings of common shares.
- Representing Thomas H. Lee Partners, as a selling shareholder, in over $600 million in secondary offerings of common shares of West Corporation.
- Representing CCMP Capital Advisors, Goldman Sachs Capital Partners, J.P. Morgan Partners, Thomas H. Lee Partners and Warburg Pincus, as selling shareholders, on over $2.5 billion of secondary offerings of common shares of Aramark.
- Representing American International Group, as selling shareholder, on its $1.4 billion secondary offering of common shares of Springleaf Holdings (a subsidiary of Fortress Investment Group).
- Serving as underwriters’ counsel on the IPO of Atlantic Alliance Partnership Corp.
- Representing Home Loan Servicing Solutions (HLSS) on an $877 million public offering of common shares of New Residential Investment Corp. following on New Residential's acquisition of substantially all of the assets and liabilities of HLSS.
- DFS Furniture (a portfolio company of Advent International) on its £221 million IPO and listing on the London Stock Exchange.
Serving as underwriters’ counsel on a $489 million offering of limited liability company interests by Macquarie Infrastructure Company to finance its acquisition of Bayonne Energy Center.