February 18, 2014
The Weil Antitrust Team includes partners Steven Newborn (Washington, DC), Ann Malester (Washington, DC) and Steven Bernstein (Washington, DC); and associates Dan Antalics (Washington, DC), Jane Cooper (New York), Albert Cahn (New York), and Nafees Saeed (London).
This news was reported in the following outlet (may require registration/subscription):
- The Deal Pipeline: Actavis stakes $25B on branded drugs with Forest buy (February 18, 2014)
- Global Competition Review: Actavis to acquire Forest Laboratories for $25 billion February 18, 2014)
- Bloomberg / Bloomberg Businessweek: Cadwalader’s Partial Win on Malpractice: Business of Law (February 19, 2014)
- Legal Week: Latham and Wachtell take headline roles as Actavis buys Forest Labs for $25bn (February 19, 2014)
- The American Lawyer: Big Deals (March 31, 2014)