October 26, 2020
Six Weil partners have been named 2020 MVPs by Law360, highlighting the Firm’s extensive expertise and accomplishments across Departments, disciplines and industries. The partners are among the elite attorneys who distinguished themselves from their peers by securing hard-earned successes in complex global matters, high-stakes litigation, major restructurings and record-breaking deals, according to the publication.
The Weil partners recognized for 2020 are:
- Michael J. Aiello in Mergers & Acquisitions. View profile.
- Andrew Chizzik in Fund Formation. View profile.
- Joseph Pari in Tax. View profile.
- Amy Rubin in Benefits. View profile.
- Ray C. Schrock in Bankruptcy. View profile.
- Derek Walter in Life Sciences. View profile.
The winners were selected from more than 900 submissions and span 38 practice areas and industries.