December 09, 2020
Seven Weil partners have been named to the Lawdragon 500 Leading U.S. Corporate Employment Lawyers guide, highlighting the expertise and leadership of the Firm’s Employment Litigation and Executive Compensation & Benefits practices.
The publication recognized “the nation’s top talent representing Corporate America” in an array of employment matters, including litigation, executive compensation and employee benefits, immigration and labor relations. With seven honorees, Weil is among the select law firms that “offer profoundly strong employment practices as part of a large global platform.”
The following Weil attorneys were recognized:
- Sarah Downie, partner, Executive Compensation & Benefits Group
- Gary D. Friedman, Head of Employment Litigation Practice Group
- Jeffrey S. Klein, partner, Employment Litigation Practice Group
- Michael Nissan, Head of Private Equity Executive Compensation & Benefits practice
- Nicholas J. Pappas, partner, Employment Litigation Practice Group
- Amy M. Rubin, partner, Executive Compensation & Benefits Group
- Paul J. Wessel, Co-Chair of the Tax Department and Head of the Executive Compensation & Benefits Group
The honorees were selected based on editorial research, as well as submissions by firms and their clients.