December 21, 2016
Seven Weil partners have been named as 2016 MVPs in their respective practice areas and industries by Law360. These partners have been recognized for their standout success in bankruptcy, corporate transactions and litigation and have been lauded for excellence in the environmental and technology sectors. Weil is among the top five law firms recognized for total MVP honors. The winners were culled from more than 1,000 submissions across 38 practice areas and industries.
The Weil partners recognized for 2016 are:
- Michael Aiello in Mergers & Acquisitions (New York). View Law360 profile.
- Corey Chivers in Capital Markets (New York). View Law360 profile.
- Annemargaret Connolly in Environmental (Washington, D.C.). View Law360 profile.
- Gary Holtzer in Bankruptcy (New York). View Law360 profile.
- Jeffrey Osterman in Technology (New York). View Law360 profile.
- Jonathan Polkes in Securities Litigation (New York). View Law360 profile.
- Diane Sullivan in Trials (New York and Princeton). View Law360 profile.
Over the next several weeks, Law360 will publish profiles of the MVPs highlighting their accomplishments from the past year.