July 23, 2020
Nineteen Weil partners have been shortlisted by Euromoney Legal Media Group as part of the ninth annual Americas Women in Business Law Awards. The individual awards recognize the best attorneys in each respective practice area across the Americas, highlighting the expertise and achievements of leading female lawyers. Overall, Weil was shortlisted for more Women in Business Law Awards than any other firm.
Weil’s attorneys are finalists in the following practice areas:
- Karen Ballack – Best in Technology
- Luna Barrington – Rising Star, Litigation
- Ronit Berkovich – Best in Restructuring & Insolvency
- Kimberly Blanchard – Best in Tax
- Anne Cappella – Best in Patents
- Annemargaret Connolly – Best in Environment
- Sarah Coyne – Best in White Collar
- Heather Emmel – Best in Capital Markets: Equity
- Jessica Falk – Rising Star, Intellectual Property
- Amanda Fenster – Rising Star, Corporate
- Helyn Goldstein – Best in Tax
- Lyuba Goltser – Best in Corporate Governance
- Graham Magill – Rising Star, Tax
- Carrie Mahan – Best in Antitrust/Competition
- Vynessa Nemunaitis – Rising Star, Finance
- Randi Singer – Best in Trademark
- Stephanie Srulowitz – Best in Investment Funds
- Diane Sullivan – Best in Litigation
- Elizabeth Weiswasser – Best in Life Sciences
In addition, Weil was shortlisted for five Firm awards, including Best Gender Diversity Initiative by an International Firm, Best International Firm for Talent Management, Best International Firm for Work-Life Balance and Most Innovative International Firm.
Euromoney Legal Media Group, a division of Euromoney Institutional Investor, comprises a wide range of legal publications that publish market-leading information for in-house counsel, external practitioners and industry leaders in a number of core practice areas. The awards recognize the women attorneys at the forefront of their field and the firms that are leading the effort to advance women and diversity in the legal industry. The winners of the 2020 Americas Women in Business Law Awards will be announced on September 17.